Thursday, December 31, 2020

Happy New Year and Answers

 


   Like the poster says, Happy new Year!! i hope your year has been good (Other than Covid), and that you had a great Christmas. This post is going to be super short because I am just wishing you a happy new year and am going to give you the answers to my Getting to Know Me questions. :D

   Okay...here are the answers: (Q means question, and A means answer)

Q. What is my favorite color?

A. Orange, yellow, and red. (Sunset colors😁)

Q. What is my favorite type of book?

A. Adventure. (That also means mystery and such.)

Q. What is my favorite hair style?

A. Pony tail or bun.

Q. What is my favorite thing to do out side?

Hiking, camping, or swimming.

Q. What is my favorite kind of hat?

A. Cowboy hat or sun hat.

   And the new questions: (There is multiple answers to each of these)

1. What is my favorite thing to eat?

2. What is my favorite type of shoes?

3. What activity that is inside that I like to do best?

4. What season do I like best? 

5. What kind of Dessert do I like best?

   What questions do you have? I hope you liked this! I got to go, bye!

3 comments: