Monday, December 28, 2020

Getting to Know Me and Photo's

   I have an idea. What if every time I do a post, I ask at the end a few questions, like 5, and you guys have to guess what my favorite thing is, like color or hair style. Then, I'll tell you if it is correct in my next post, and if you get it wrong, I'll tell you the actual answer. Would that be a good idea? You guys could put the answers in the comments. That way y'all can get to know me better. Do you like it? 

   I would right it like this: (This is only an example)

1. What is my favorite color?

2. What is my favorite kind of book? . . . ect.

   Do you think this is a good idea? Then, if you guys also want, you can right questions below in the comments that you want to know about me. All you have to do is ask it then I'll put it up on my next post and I'll say who wanted to know, unless you don't want me to. That is fine by me.😀 

   Anyway, I want to show you some pics from Christmas. Well, why I am is because I have some BEAUTIFUL pics (or yummy)  of food and presents and such. You ready? I'll tell you what is the deal with all of them. 





   These ones are of our beautiful Poinsettia. Our family got two for my family and our Grandparents. I didn't go and get it, but the rest of my family did, except for one of my older sister's.                             






   These are ones of the Christmas cookies I did. I made so many Christmas cookies one year that I am kinda sick of them now . . . 😆 I made these ones for my family and just ate a different dessert. Yeah, I ruined my appetite for them that year . . .  


   This one is from a Christmas light drive through thingy that I went to. It was small, and kind of cool, but my sister took all the pics on my camera, sooooo, that's why I can only put up one picture. This one was the best. The light show was on a campground. A family from our church did it. They own the        camp ground.                                                                                                                                                


   This handsome cat is Lumpy (As in Pooh's Heffalump Movie), my older sister's cat. We brought in the wrapping paper and he crawled into it! 😂 He was sooooo cute. I just HAD to get a pic of him and         show you!!                                                                                                                                                      

And this last pis was of our Christmas tree this year with some of the presents under it! There was two HUGE (I MEAN HUGE!!!!) Presents, one growing to my youngest sister, and one to my dad. It felt so homey as we read the Christmas story this year. I liked this Christmas. I hope you did too. I hope you had a good Christmas.

   Alrighty! I'm going to do 5 questions. Ready? Here we go!!

1. What is my favorite color? (There can be three correct answers to this)

2. What is my favorite type of book?

3. What is my favorite hair style?

4. What is my favorite thing to do out side? (There is two answer options)

5. What is my favorite kind of hat?

   Do you like those questions? I'm going to call it Getting to Know Me . . . questions???? Well, got to go, bye!! 

9 comments:

  1. 1. Yellow.
    2. Adventure.
    3. A ponytail.
    4. Ride a bike.
    5. A baseball cap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I'm probably going to do terrible at this, but here are my guesses:

    1. purple
    2. mystery
    3. french braid
    4. swimming
    5. wide-brimmed sun hat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, I'm probably going to do terrible at this, but here are my guesses:

    1. purple
    2. mystery
    3. french braid
    4. swimming
    5. wide-brimmed sun hat

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1- blue
    2- historical fiction
    3- hanging down (is that a style? 😂)
    4- run
    5- Sun hat 😁

    Fun! 😊😜

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pics, Heidi!
    1. I'm going to guess teal.

    2. Christian Adventure.

    3. A ponytail.

    4. I have no clue... lol.

    5. A beret?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! All of you guys got something that was correct!!

    ReplyDelete