Sunday, December 13, 2020

#5 Ten Days of Christmas

 


   Hello! I'm super sorry that I didn't get around to writing the next post and putting it up, but I had a good reason. I was making a Christmas present!!! It was...very interesting. Anyway, day 5 hu? Well, that will be interesting...what could it be...? Hmmm, here, I'll tell you! Stop!  Patience your fine! I'm going to tell you!! Here... 



   Oh boy! Snow! I love snow!! It is so pretty.  I like to think as God's paintbrush whenever I see a snow blanket. It's laid out perfectly. Beautiful. I am just overwhelmed by the beauty of it... 

   Okay, lets get to work. Things I like best of snow? Many things!!  Okay...the things I like is:


   Icicles (Technically it's ice, but who is paying attention?):






      Sledding:



   Snowball Fights:





   Snowflakes:


   




   Snowy Trees:






   Sowy Fields:





   And last but not least...snowy rivers:



   I hope you have enjoyed this!! I had fun making this one!! Whew! That makes me want to go play out in it! But unfortunately, where I live, we don't get much snow...                                                                  
   Okay, so I need to bring this to a close, but I hope to see you Tomorrow...(I need to remember next time and do it instead of waiting...and then getting caught up in presents...:) Okay, I need to go, bye!!!                                                       

3 comments: