Tuesday, December 22, 2020

#10 Ten Days of Christmas


    Hey all! This is the LAST day of the Ten Days of Christmas blog party!! Isn't that amazing. It was just a little while ago that I was writing the first post, and now I am writing the last one!! This was so fun, going on this adventure with me. I can't believe Christmas is Friday!! Whew. Anyway, I am here to announce the winner of the giveaway!!! 

   I am very excited for this person. I need a drumroll please! The audience to the left, drum roll!!! And the winner is..........................................Abigail H.!!! 

   Congrats Abigail!!! I hope you enjoy those books. I'm so excited to see if we can do this again. I have an another announcement to make. 

   BTW, After today I will ot be doing another post till after the 27th. God bless you and a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!! God bless!! 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for participating, Heidi!! I enjoyed your posts!

    ReplyDelete