Thursday, December 10, 2020

#4 Ten Days of Christmas

   

   

   Hello again! We are back with the next Ten Days of Christmas day!! Okay, today, the 3rd day, we are going to do....WHAT? Well, let me tell you. I know I need to tell you, so I'll tell you before you burst. It's okay, stop worrying. Here...



Illumination, hu? Long word, and complicated to spell. I wonder, what does it mean? OHH!! It probably means light. Okay. Light. What do I like that is light. Hmmmm. Okay, well, here are some things that I like. 

1. Christmas Lights



   Those Christmas lights aren't from any around here, I don't think, but it's Christmas lights sooo yeah. I LOVE Christmas lights because they sparkle and they put on a nice feeling of Christmas. They make you want to take a stroll down the street. They are SO beautiful!!

2. Christmas Tree Lights




    I love Christmas tree lights because they give the tree a nice bright sparkly look to it, and it makes it feel homey. It makes the tree lights up, and it makes you feel... I don't know. It makes you feel happy? Happy. I think that is what I am thinking. The third thing is...

3. Christmas Tree Star


   To me, it represents the star that was above the stable where Jesus was born. That's why I don't really like it when people put other stuff on trees other than that. Don't get me wrong. I also like angels, but I think stars are best. They are one beautiful, and they are the best. Plus it stand for the huge star that guided the wise men. Fourth...

4. Candles


    I love scented candles. Depending on the smell though. I also love them for the beautiful homey look they give off. They can be dangerous, but if you know how to take care of one, then you are okay...if you are that is. I also love them because it's like they are a bright spot in the dark, like Jesus...Okay, fifth one...

5. The Bible




   The Bible. How can the be an illumination thing you may ask? Well, it is. It holds the story about Jesus and how he came to earth and died on the cross for me. Me. Me, out of like 7 billion people. And I wasn't even born yet! ME. He came to earth as a baby, left his glorious throne for me... The light of my life is Jesus. Jesus. And I love him so much, I would be willing to do anything for Him. His birth was the greatest thing that happened in history. He is the ultimate light of the world. He was then and He is now.

   I hope you liked this post. Stay tuned for the next one on Saturday. BYE! Hope to see you again! 

6 comments: