Monday, December 7, 2020

#2 Ten Days of Christmas

 

  

   Hey guys! I am sooooooooo sorry for not writing the post today, but I was doing something else Christmasy yesterday. I was decorating our tree!! We also got a tree for our grandparents... sooooo, yeah, it took a while to get home. Now, down to business...this next post is about...


  

   Hmmm...holiday stories, eh? Well, well, well, isn't this the turn of events? just joking. okay, my first story I am going to tell you is...


   Kind By Kellyn Roth:



 
















The second is...


   Easter Ashtons Dress By Kellyn Roth:

















   The third one is...


   Red Boots By Kate Willis:

















   I'm only going to do that many, but I recommend all of these. They are absolutely GREAT! I need to go, but I will say that Kellyn Roth is probably one of my favorite authors. Hope you liked this post, BYE! (Sorry about it being so short, but I need to go do something...:)




4 comments:

  1. Short is okay for me. (I'm busy and it's easier to fit a short post in.) I've read and enjoyed all three stories you shared. :)

    ReplyDelete