Wednesday, December 16, 2020

#7 Ten Days of Christmas

 

   Hello again!! It seems so weird that Christmas is next week!!!! I can't believe it!! Anyway, I'm guessing you are wanting to know what is next for the Ten Days of Christmas post. Well, I can tell you!! Here, I'll give it to you! Don't worry. :) I hope you are excited...


   Movies!! Well this should be interesting!! Okay, movies...what movies do I like? Well, before I dive into that, I want to talk about something we do every Christmas season. I guess I should have put it in the last post. If you want to see the last post of the Ten Days of Christmas, (which was about traditions) go Here

   So, what I was going to talk about was right after Thanksgiving we start watching Christmas movies,  which we watch only Christmas movies till, after Christmas. Then we go back to normal movies. Anyway, I want to dive in and I bet you are to. (Not literal betting. I don't do that. That just waists time and money. Or whatever you are using for the bet. XD) 

   Alright, lets get down to business. I am going to name off five...

1. How The Grinch Stole Christmas

 


   It doesn't mention Jesus being born in here, but it's still pretty good. You might have watched the animated one, but I like this one better. It's funnier. I recommend this if you know what the story is.

2. It's a Wonderful Life


   I used to not like this one when I was younger, but that is because I didn't understand it. I like it know though. I would recommend it for all ages, but kids 10 and up would probably only get it. It is kind of confusing for younger kids...or at least it was for me. I actually really like this one. People may say it is boring, but if you get the point of the story then it isn't. This one I believe does mention Jesus. I think...


3. Elf


 


   This one doesn't mention Jesus, but it very funny!! It has Santa in it, (I don't believe in Santa and my younger and older don't either. I'm sorry if I offend anyone.) This one makes you want to laugh and cringe. XD


4. Charlie Brown Christmas



   This one does mention Christ. Most everyone knows about the Peanuts Treasury. This one is so cute and nice, I love this one. It's like 25 minutes, and it's super fun. This is for all ages. 

5. Winnie the Pooh, a Very Merry Pooh Year


   This one is for all ages also, and it's not just only about Christmas, it's also about the New Year. People think Winnie the Pooh as a little kid thing to watch, but I think adults can like it to. I guess I am going to be a kid forever then, because I love Winnie the Pooh!! XD

   I hoped you liked this post. I had great fun writing it, and I like all these movies. I will see you in two days! (I hope.) I need to go, but if you want to see the other blog peoples favorite movies, then go to Beyond the Literary HorizonRebekah's Reading Room, and Little Blossoms for Jesus to see theirs!! Got to go, but I will try to see you in two days!! BYE!!

6 comments:

  1. I like "It's a Wonderful Life". That's the only one on your list that I've seen. :) No, wait. I have seen Charlie Brown's Christmas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've watched #1 (the animated version, of course), #2, and #4.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, I need to watch the Pooh one!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's super cute. It's so fun...for ALL ages...

      Delete