Tuesday, December 8, 2020

#3 Ten days of Christmas


    

    Hey guys!! Back again! Okay, we are know on the 3 day!! Isn't that amazing?? It seems just like yesterday that it was the 2 day... Anyway, todays letter is...R! Hmmmmmmmmmm...I wonder...what does that stand for? Hmmm, let me get it! Oh! It's stuck in all my stuff in...oh my! What a mess! Here...



   Oh my, trying to find that was...hu, you probably don't want to...never mind. Anyway, red, green, and White hu? Hmmm. What do I like best of red? Ummm, interesting...                                                         

  Okay...my favorite red things are...red berries, red ornaments, and red trucks, like the ones that carry trees. Umm, red snow jacket, red candies,  and red pjs. Here are some pics...                                            


                                      













   Well, I hope you liked all those! Those are a lot of them.                                                                         

   Alright, is it green or white? Doesn't matter. I'll do... WHITE! Alrighty, I like, snowy Christmas's, snow ball fights, white socks, white ice cream, a mountain with snow on top. Here are some pics.                    














Now we only have green left. Hmmm, well, we might as well jump in... Okay, green trees, green blankets,  green holly, green wreaths, green glasses, and green scrunchies.







   The glasses aren't exactly green, but they can be counted as green I guess. I hope you all like these.

   This was actually quite fun doing this post. Now, if you want to see the other peoples blogs that are participating, go to Beyond the Literary HorizonLittle Blossoms for Jesus, and Rebekah's Reading Room to see what there favorite things are!!! Well, I hope you like this post, but I gotta go, so bye!!See you soon!




5 comments:

  1. I love all those pictures, Heidi! And I agree about the red trucks with Christmas trees. :) And all that snow! (Now I'm going to go dreaming of snow.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rebekah!! I'm happy you liked it. Also, I have been dreaming of snow for a long time!!

      Delete