Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Answers To Getting To Know Me And Some Somethings

    Hello all! I'm back!! You happy to see me? Well, I'm happy to see you. Alrighty, I'm going to share some things with you. Today two of our cats went to sleep under a blanket on the couch, and they were SO cute I just have to show you!! Also I am going to share some things that I have done to this blog... 

   But first I am going to show the pics of the handsome little cats. Here they are...





   They are so cute, aren't I right?? I LOVE them so much!! The one on the left is Licorice and the right one is Lumpy as in Lumpy from Pooh's Heffalump movie.  (Winnie the Pooh) They were so cute I had to get a pic of them! 😍 

 I also want to tell you of this great Christmas book. It's called the Snow Globe World by Chelsea Burden.


   I know it's late, but it's a great Christmas book, and it tells of the true meaning of Christmas. Also There is this other one I read that I got for Christmas, called Christmas Eve At The back Door by Rebekah A. Morris.


   These two books are great, and I loved them both.


   Okay, so I'm now going to give you the answers to Getting To Know me questions, and like I said before, you can ask your own in the comments, and I encourage you to. I would love to answer your questions. :D

Okay, Here are the answers... Q for question, and A for answers.

Q. What is my favorite thing to eat?

A. I like to eat pasta or tacos.

Q. What is my favorite type of shoes?

A. Flip-flops or sandals.

Q. What activity that is inside that I like to do best?

I like to read, cook, or write. 

Q. What season do I like best?

A. Winter. 

Q. What kind of Dessert do I like best?

A. Popsicles, ice cream, or pie.

   And the questions...

1. What is my favorite type of dog?

2. What do I like to do better, sing or dance?

3. What instrument do I like (or want) to do?

4. What do I like to eat better, hotdog or hamburger?

5.What is my favorite hair color?

   Well, thats it. Do you have any questions? I hope you liked this post! I have an announcement to make... I made a new blog page!! If you go to the top of the post and right under the header is a page that you can click on and go see all my WIPS! I will update it, but I got to go, bye!!

4 comments: