Wednesday, November 18, 2020

SPECIAL Post

   Alrighty! I'm back! And . . . I am going to do a special post. How 'bout that??? Is that a good idea? Good. Now, my special post is about two book cover, a recipe, and . . . a picture. Alrighty, down to business. Okay, the first thing I am going to show you is TWO book covers, one I have already finished, and the other is one for a new story I am working on. Alright, here is the first one:



   I s it good? I LOVE German Shepherd and some day want to get one. I was wondering, is the word Blitz in a good place? Alright, the second one is . . . this:



   Is this one good? I personally like both of them best, but which one is YOUR favorite? 


   Now I am going to do the recipe. What recipe do you think I am going to do? Hmmm . . . let's see what is chosen . . . Best Ever Pumpkin Muffins! YUMMM.

Best Ever Pumpkin Muffins

Yields : 12 servings, or one pan of muffins

1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour

1 cup sugar

1/2 cup dark brown sugar

1 teaspoon baking soda

1/2 teaspoon salt

2 teaspoons cinnamon

1/4 teaspoon ground cloves

1/4 teaspoon nutmeg

2 eggs

1 & 15 ounce can pure pumpkin puree

1/2 cup butter, melted

1 teaspoon vanilla extract


   Alrighty, now the picture I am going to show you is of a sunrise. It's sooooo pretty. I LOVE sunrises. How bout you?



Beautiful, right?? Well, I have to draw this post to a close, so BYE! I hope you liked it!


7 comments:

  1. Mmm, I'll have to try out those pumpkin muffins, they sound good. I really like the "Song in My Heart" cover! I think the word "blintz" is in a little bit of a weird place, but I see how you were trying to arrange it around the dog. :) Did you take the picture of the sunrise (or is it a sunset??)? It's super pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. And no, I didn't take the pic, but I wish I could have.

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous picture <33 and I like both those stories ;) but my favourite cover is the second one. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kats! I'm glad you like them. And the Song In My Heart cover is probably the best.

      Delete
  3. I like the Song in my Heart cover.

    ReplyDelete