Friday, November 13, 2020

#2 Favorite Authors And Some Snickerdoodles

 Howdy!! Glad you could join me again!! Alrighty, so I am going to do two things today for you. One, my the favorite author. And . . . some snickerdoodles. I want you guys to tell me if it is good, okay?? I'm new at making book cover's, and that's why am am asking. Alrighty, let's get down to business. I have 3 favorite authors. Here is my first:


   This book by Stephen Crosgrove is super funny, and the pictures are very colorful and eye catching. it's probably my favorite little kid book. I highly recommend it if you want something funny. It's so.   good.                                                                                                                                                        

   Second is The Bronze Bow.                                                                                                                         





   This one is for ages 12 and up I would say. It's really good, and it's set around the time of when Jesus is on earth. It's really easy reading, and It is a a book about a boy who is learning to heal. It is super    
good.                                                                                                                                                         


   Alrighty. The third one I want to show you is the Golden Goblet.                                                            


   It is a more serious book, definitely for an older audience. It's, I think, for 12 and up. It's about a boy that is going through hardship. I would recommend this, but only for, like I said, older audiences.      

Okay, so after all that, I have some pictures I want to show you of the snickerdoodles I made recently.
Here goes.                                                                                                                                                       



The bottom picture is my cookie jar, just to let you now. I hope you like this post. The snickerdoodles are really fun to make, especially with a sibling. If you guys want to make it, you can just ask in comment's for a recipe. You don't have to though. And I did write a post (The one before now) that you can see a recipe for them. It doesn't have instructions, but yeah... Anyway, I got to go, BYE!


  


4 comments:

  1. Gluten Free snickerdoodles never keep their shape so I always just put snickerdoodle dough out on a sheet to bake it then cut out the shapes! It can be pretty fun, but it doesn't have the traditional snickerdoodle shape. :)
    Also, I love "The Bronze Bow"! I think I'm definitely due for a reread. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, that's interesting faith.(about the snickerdoodles)Yeah, I have read the Bronze Bow OVER AND OVER. It's sooooooo good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOOOOOVE The Golden Goblet!!! <332

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really?? You'v read it?? That's sooooo cool. It's one of the books most people don't know.

    ReplyDelete