Saturday, November 21, 2020

#3 Favorite Authors

   OH MY!!! I am sooooo sorry for not making the next post. I had meant to, but then I forgot. Anyway, let's get on with the post. I have 4 favorite Authors I want to show you. My first one is...Angie Thompson! 



   Now this book is so good. I love this sooooo much. It's warm, but it should be for a bit older audience, I think. It's well written, and it's supper sweet. I would recommend it.                                                        

   The next one I want to show you is...Faith Blum!!                                                                                       
                          
                                

Faith Is The Victory is defiantly for older people, but....it is super good. It shows a good lesson. Because, faith IS the victory. We can get through everything through him.                                       

   The next one I want to show you is...Kellyn Roth!!                                                                            


   I REALLy like this book. I think it is for all ages probably, and it's very sweet. I love how the story just captures you, drawing you in. It's a clean book, and I would definitely recommend it.

   Alrighty, the last one I am going to mention is...Jeanette Gilge.


   So, this book is very good, but the thing is, is that it's more of a girl book. I don't think boy's would like it. ;D It shows that God does forgive, no matter what you have done. It shows other things, but If you want to know what it says, well, I guess you will have to read it yourself. 


Well, bye!!! And I will be doing ONE post next week on the holiday Thanksgiving. 



6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Well, trust me Katja, the other books are worth it. :)

      Delete
  2. I've read the Faith Blum and the Kellyn Roth, but I haven't gotten to the other two yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really should Lilly! They are super good.

      Delete