Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Hello Again And Book Review!!

    Hello Hello Hello again my wonderful blogger friends!! I've missed blogging, but I am back now and I fully intend to jump back into the blogging sphere.

   Any who, I'm so sorry I left y'all so long. *Sigh* Naughty me. So I am here with 2 book reviews.

   The first one is Winnie Winfield and . . . (Embarrassment!) Christmas Hostage. Man it took me forever to realize that I never reviewed Christmas Hostage. Ugh. Okay, moving on. Both are from P.D. Atkerson . . . 

Christmas Hostage


   Great cover, right?? Such an awesome cover. This book comes between Phantom Thief and Guardian Eagle.

   This has mild language, and a little violence. If you don't like action stuff, don't read this great book. Lee progresses so much and it's just so great, I love what he does for a certain person in here.

   My rating? 


   I absolutely love this book. Oh wait . . . I love everything P.D. Atkerson writes, so no surprise there. XD This book is good. I would say that it is for 12- 13 and up though.

   Okay, the second one is . . . Winnie Winfield!



   Another awesome cover! Man, they are so cool . . . Okay, any who, this one is just as great, or maybe even better, then the last one, Ghost Hunter. I really like this one, it's just so infuriating. I won't say why though. 😁 

   There is some mild language like "heck" and stuff, but it's pretty clean. I personally don't mind that stuff but some might, so I am putting that out there. It has some fighting scenes, and some REALLY funny ones (IF you have read it, you know what I mean 😂)

   My rating?

   Again a five star because it's great. XD Again I would say it's for 13 and up though. great action, humor, and fun scenes.

   Well, got to run, BYE!! It's great to be back!

                                     God Bless!!

2 comments: