Monday, June 21, 2021

Pizza, A Reminder, And A Idea

   I am back . . . again. Now, last week I promised to put pizza in this post, and I will. How am I to put pizza in this post, you may ask? Well, surprise surprise! I made pizza a little while ago, and am here to show YOU some pics and a recipe!!

   I mean, my blog name isn't Culinary Scribbles for nothing! Is it?

   Now, I should probably stop rambling, so . . . ONTO THE PIZZA!!! 

   Now, who here likes pizza? *Holds up hand and looks around expectantly* Good. I was hoping someone else did. XD

   Now, I'll show you the pizza pics, and then tell you how to make it! (It literally only takes a few minutes, it's so easy!)

    Okay, here are the pics . . . :



   

   They were SO GOOD when done! They were easy to make, and you can make whatever type you want. 😀

   I do recommend eating it when hot, though. IF you don't it still taste good afterwards. ðŸĪŠ

   Now for the recipe . . . (BTW, This is not the recipe I used, but very similar. I accidentally misplaced my original one):

  • 2-2 ⅓ cups all-purpose flour OR bread flour¹ divided (250-295g)
  • 1 packet instant yeast² (2 ¼ teaspoon)
  • 1 ½ teaspoons sugar
  • ¾ teaspoon salt
  • ⅛-¼ teaspoon garlic powder and/or dried basil leaves optional
  • 2 Tablespoons olive oil + additional
  • ¾ cup warm water³ (175ml) (You might have to add a additional 1/3 cup!)

   Mix it all together, flour a surface (Preferably a cutting board, but you don't have to if you don't want to ;D) spread out on pan evenly, add desired toppings,  and cook it at 425F for 13-15 minutes! And, now, you have a pizza! (If you have time, let rise for 30 minutes, and knead.)

   It is SO yummy. At least, when I did it.

   Now, onto the "reminder" that I put in the name of this post.

   As you most likely know, FeedBurner is changing, and I'm not sure whats happening yet. So, after June 30th, you will not be receiving any emails of me putting up posts. I will (As you might have noticed) be putting up a post every Monday, if possible, as long as I am not gone or to busy. 

   So, in saying that, I would recommend, if you want, checking my blog every Monday or Tuesday. I will also recommend, that , in general, for ALL blogs that use FeedBurner, make a google docs or something like that and make a list of all the blogs that you go to.

   Just a recommendation. I will try to figure SOMETHING out about FeedBurner, but I doubt I will figure something out that will work. 

   Moving on. Now, in my title i also said an idea, and I do have one. Now, i'm not sure if it's only me, but I feel like there isn't enough food in this blog to call it Culinary Scribbles. Am I right, or am I right? No? Yes? Everybody has a different opinion.

   Okay, as I was saying, I think that it would be fun if YOU guys help me change that! 😁

   How? You may ask? Well, in the comments I would REALLy like it if you suggest your favorite dishes, and I can try to make them! 

   Is that a good idea? *Chews nails nervously and looks around*

   Yes? Well, I just thought it would be interesting, so I thought I would mention it. I would really like it if you did, but if you don't that is all good. (If you have more questions about it, ask below)

   Well, this post has been kinda long, but fun. I need to leave now, so bye! It's been awesome to see y'all again!!👋

4 comments:

  1. My family made pizza the other night! It was a lot of fun watching them. (Sadly, I couldn't have it but it was sweet seeing my mom, siblings, cousins, aunt, and uncle have fun with it.)


    I would love to see you trying out recipes related to books, I know there are many authors have recipes in the backs of their books. I've not been following you long so I'm not sure if you have already.
    -Abigail

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried that, actually!! That is a great idea! if you recommend some to me, i'll try to make some of them! ;)

      Delete
  2. I really need to make homemade pizza again soon! Hm, one of my favourite meals is spaghetti and meatballs, have you tried that? ;P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have made spaghetti before, just not with meatballs. That's a good idea! Thanks Katja!

      Delete