Monday, June 7, 2021

Book Review!!!!! (Again! XD)

    Hello again faithful bloggers!!!

   I am back again with ANOTHER book review!! This one is a cool, amazing, awesome book, that I again love, well . . . because. You'll see in a second!

   The book I am going to talk about today is . . . Rebel Mind by P.D. Atkerson!!

   This cover is awesome, and to one or two people I know, scary. This book is so great, full of lots of action that will make your head spin! It has a awesome plot to it, and if you go to the link I provided, then you can see it. 

   My rating:

   Why??!! Because it's so awesome!!! As I said in my last post, I like all of P.D. Atkerson's stuff because it's the kind of thing I like to read.

   There are a few words like "heck" and "dumb" (I think. Sorry if I'm wrong) But personally I don't mind that. 

   Now that that is over, I have an announcement to make. I should have done it a long time ago. FeedBurner is making some changes, so in July you won't receive anymore emails when I post stuff. I'll try to find out what to do about it, but for now, your good. 

 I got to leave now, so bye!! 


2 comments: