Tuesday, June 15, 2021

A NEW Book You Probably Have Never Heard of (And If You Have, It was From A Different Blog) Book Review

    Hello my dear blogging friends! I am back here to tell you that I have a new book you have probably never heard of, but is a great time-travel, Christian book!

   Now, you are probably wondering 2 things. 1: What IS this book, and 2: Can we see it?

   Yes, my friends, you can. It is, as I said, a Christian book that has time-traveling in it! It's a pretty good book, if I do say so myself.

   The name of the book is . . . Reflection by C. Everett



   That cover is so cool, am I right?? This book isn't as well known, only a few people have read it, but trust me, it is worth it. 

   My rating: 


   Why? Because this book is so great and fun! I love the characters in it, and I like this kind of thing! There is no bad words, but I will say that it is for 12-13 and up.

   I need to leave, but this is a great book. Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day! I'll (hopefully) do the next post with pizza involved with it. 

   Bye and God bless!

2 comments: