Friday, April 30, 2021

2 Book Reviews!!!

   Hello all again!! I'm here with two books to show you!! Actually, two short books. Both of them from the Simon Lee series, by P.D. Atkerson

   They are called . . . Most Wanted and Not Enough. Those are the two I'm talking about, obviously.

   This is Most Wanted.



   It's such a a good short story. It comes in between Ghost Hunter and Winnie Winfield.

   I say it is a . . . :


   Yep, that's right. A five star. It's such a good book, and you CAN NOT read it unless you have read Ghost Hunter at least. It has words like stupid and heck, but other then that, it's fine.

   This is Not Enough.


   It's such a . . . sad book. it makes you angry, and sad at the same time. Again, a:


   So sad, but so good. I LOVE Winfield in here. It comes in between Winnie Winfield and Rebel mind. SUCH A GOOD BOOK. Again, you can not read it till after at least Winnie Winfield.

   Love it so much. Both books. Now, I got to run, bye! Thanks for stepping over here. Make sure to check these out. They are great.

Note: I will not be posting for the month of May. I am going on a trip and will not be here until June. So, expect some more in June, just not May. ;D

4 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry for pointing this out but you spelled "two" as "tow" right above the Most Wanted picture... :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 🤦‍♀️ I know . . . I noticed that after I had written it . . . thanks for telling me.:D

      Delete