Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Book Review!!

    Hello hello hello!!! Sorry I took to so long to do another post. I've been writing. Anyway, I am here with a book review about a GREAT book!!!

   Y'all are probably wondering what it is, and you shan't have long to wait! The book that I am presenting is . . . Murphy Lawson!!!

   It is a good book. So great. My rating?


   Five star!! Absolutely, 100%!!! 

   This book is packed full of amazing scenes and an amazing cliff hanger!! Definitely check it out. 

   There are a few words like stupid and dumb, and I would recommend it for 12-13 and up. I personally don't mind those words, but some might. All in all it is such a good book, well written, and will keep you turning the pages endlessly.

   WARNING: If you read it, then you will want to buy/or just get the next one!!! 

   Anyway, I got to go, so bye!!


2 comments: