Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Book Review Again!

   Hello blogger friends! Back again with the next book of of the Simon Lee series!! The next one I want to show you is . . . Ghost Hunter by P.D. Atkerson!


   It is a great book, and I would rate it . . . 

Why, you might ask, do I rate it 4 star? Well, it was an extremely good book. Great. But, it just felt . . . I would read it again. Absolutely. But, it is slightly harder book so I would say, 13 and up.                                                                                     
There were words like, stupid, and dumb, but I don't mind those. It's a little bit harder then the rest of the books.                                                                              
I would recommend this, if you like adventure and   turning-the-pages-so-fast-you-can't-wait-to-see-what -happens kind of book.                                                     
   I know this is an extremely short post, but I need to run, so thanks for stopping by and reading this post. I will do a longer one soon about spring, and add some beatify pics. BYE!                                                                
                                  

2 comments: