Thursday, April 22, 2021

Spring! AND Cookies!

    Hello again blogger friends! I'm back, and to show you, 1: pics of spring, and 2: to show you some cookies!

   Alrighty, lets get down to business. Winter was here, bleary and grey, and then, BOOM, out of nowhere, spring appeared. Any one else in a agreement?

   I mean, I was getting tired of winter, and was looking forward to it, and then it was there, out of the blue, and I was so happy. Here is some pics of flowers on our property that I took . . . 



























   I mean, how pretty are those pics??!! I know it is a lot, but I just had to show them all. Any who, as soon as spring came, summer was like, "Move over Spring, I want to come forward!" Like, quiet literally. A week or so after spring came, summer appeared, blaring and hot in the 70's-80's. It's not actually summer of course, but it sure feels like it. XD But it feels so good at the same time though. 

   AND . . . I now have some cookies to show you, and a recipe!! Here are the pics . . . 



   Good, right?? The top one is plain M&M cookies, and the bottom is Reese's pieces cookies. Sooooo good. And, now the recipe . . . if of course you want to have this delicious desert.

M&M cookie recipe (This was off of a chocolate chip bag, BTW. ;D):

3/4 cup (1/2 sticks) butter, softened

1/2 cup granulated sugar

1 cup brown sugar

2 eggs

1 TBSP vanilla extract

1 tsp baking soda

1/2 tsp salt

2 cups all purpose flower

2 cups chocolate chips, or M&M's, or Reese's pieces

Preheat oven to: 375 degrees Fahrenheit 

Combine butter, sugar and brown sugar in bowl. Blend with until smooth/ or fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla extract. Mix throughly with an electric mixture (Or just a hand mixer) on medium speed. Add baking soda and salt. Slowly add flower until throughly blended. Fold in chocolate chips, M&M's, or Reese's pieces.

Bake on ungreased cookie sheets for 12 minutes or until desired doneness.

Yields about 45 cookies. 

Takes about an 45 minutes to an hour.

   They are SO good when your done. Any who, this has been so fun, but I got to run. BYE!

4 comments:

  1. Those pictures are so pretty and the cookies look so good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww! Thanks Katja! I'm glad you like them. And, those cookies were so good. ;D

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous photos!
    Yum! Now i want cookies! 😋

    ReplyDelete