Saturday, January 23, 2021

Inspirations and My Favorite Desert

   Hey all! I'm sorry that I'm back again so late. I think I'll only be able to do one post per week, so here we go. Some one said they wanted to know what my favorite desert was and if I could make it and show them the recipe. Well, My favorite kind of desert it popsicles!



   They are so good!! I actually have made popsicles before, and I can give you a recipe to make it. But it depends on what berries you like best. So for me, I use some popsicle molds that look like this. 



    These aren't the ones I use, but they are basically the same thing. There super small, so I would recommend getting some like this:


   Okay, I can give you the recipe that I use, so here...

- Blueberries

- A banana

- A little bit of vanilla extract

- Strawberries (And if you don't have those, you can use any other frozen or fresh fruit. You CAN"T use oranges or clementines though. I would not recommend using apples.) 

- Milk or water

   Now, some one said they also want to know about some stuff that inspires me.😁 Well, when I was like ten, this show that is called Master Chef Junior came on, and I thought, "That would be so cool to be in it." I'm not going to be in it now probably, but anyway, I started to cook, inspired by it to try to get in. I still cook, and I have even come up with some recipes of my own. 

   Now, for writing, well . . . I got inspired when I heard that there was going to be a group of ladies gathering in a "camp" to write. A bunch of Christian ladies gathering to write and make friends. I use to hate writing before that. Now I LOVE writing. πŸ˜‚ Oh! And by the way. The KDWC is going right now. Here is there banner thing for this time: 


   Cool huh? Well, thats some of my inspirations, but I got to go. Bye! 

2 comments: