Monday, January 18, 2021

Chickens And A Few Pics

    Hey all! I'm sorry that I haven't posted much, but I have been busy and I also don't know what to post about lately. If you have suggestions about what to post, then that would be really great to know. Okay, this one is going to be short, but I decided to do something about food, and I keep forgetting to take pics of the food I have had, but I finally remembered, and I'm going to show you some pics. Here!




   Those eggs came from our chickens, which we have 19, so I guess it would make sense that there is so many. We made scrambled eggs, and they were soooo good!




   I have some other pics of some homemade homey that we got from some friends. it's actually surprisingly good (I don't like honey very much plain), but I ate it plain, and it wasn't to sweet. here are some pictures!!



   I hope you liked this post, but I gotta run. I'll put up a post soon on 2020 goals, but I have to run. BYE!

6 comments: