Thursday, January 28, 2021

#1 A Few BEAUTIFUL Songs

    Hey all! I'm really bacd at posting posts, so I will try to do one every Wednesday. I won't get anymore followers if I don't post more often!😁 Okay . . . today I have a song to show you. It's super pretty, and it's on my top favorites. I will have an announcement at the end of this post, so stick around for my Ted talk.

   So, the song I have for you today is called Dancing in the Minefields. It sounds weird at first, but it's such a sweet song, I really don't mind it's name. Most people have not heard of it. But since I said that, your probably wanting to just here it by this point! Okay, hold on . . . okay, here you go!

Dancing in the Minefields


   Thats the album cover! Isn't it pretty?! I just LOVE this song! I have one more to show you called, My Love Has Gone Across the Sea. Here . . .

My Love Has Gone Across the Sea



   This song is also so beautiful! I love both these songs, and I both came to know them through one of my older brothers. Well, I know this was really short, but I go to go. BYE!


ATTENTION: In the comments, if you want, you can ask me what you would like me to post about! (Also, I added something new at the top)


No comments:

Post a Comment