Saturday, February 13, 2021

Happy Valentines Day!!!


    Happy Valentines folks!! Happy to see all your faces on this beautiful day!!! I have some awesome news (at least for me), and some awesome pics!! I will announce the awesome news . . . WE GOT SNOW!!!! At my house we haven't got snow all winter except some light dusty snowfalls, but today, or last night, it has been snowing NEARLY the whole time!!! It may not sound very interesting to y'all, but to me it is big news.... y'all all probably wanting to see some pics, so here . . . I have some of our dogs...




    Our Brown Lab, Mollie, would NOT stay still for a picture! 😂 The ones that you see is of our other dog called Bernie. He is around 7, but the thing is, is he NEVER acts like a puppy anymore, but today, he was running around with Mollie, who in my mind will always stay a puppy. 

   Then, when I came in I was greeted by none other than our wood stove!!! So cozy.

   Well, it was happy talking, but I got to run. Happy Valentines y'all, and remember that Valentines Day is a symbol for Love. Not just candy and heart balloons, but love. Which reminds me . . . Here is a verse on love. It's short, but it has LOTS of meaning . . .

1 John 4:19

   We love, because He first loved us.

   We should love ALL people that we know of, meet, or see. Or even don't know. Just . . . LOVE everybody. I got to go, but dwell on that,  ESPECIALLY now. Bye, loved talking to you!! 

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures, Heidi! Love your stove!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kats!!The stove definitely helps when you come in from the snow all cold and wet!😂

      Delete