Saturday, February 6, 2021

Book Review

    Hello, hello, hello! I'm back. I am going to do the promised post for some books, so here we go. I have three AWESOME books. I'll dive in . . .

   All the ones that I am going to show you is from my top favorite author, P.D. Atkerson. The first two I am going to show you are agent ones. Here are the three books. After I put one down, I'll say what I think of it, then do the next one and so on. 

Phantom Thief (AKA Simon Lee)


   This book, along with all the other books by P.D. is SO GOOD. It's . . . OH. MY. GOODNESS!!!!! These books are so amazing, that I give this one a five star. FIVE STAR! Okay, this is definitely for older kids, probably, umm, 12 and up? That is just my opinion though. Some people might think differently. There are a few thing like stupid and stuff like that, but no swearing or anything bad in it. I REALLY like these books.

   Next on is . . . 

Guardian Eagle (AKA Simon Lee) 


   This one is just as good as the first book. I give it another five star. SO GOOD. Like the other one, it does use stupid and stuff like that, and I would recommend it for 12 and up, but otherwise, like the other one, it is perfectly fine. I don't personally mind the word stupid, but . . . THAT being said, I do not use it in my books. Nor on here. Anyway, beside the point. Very good book, would read this one and the top one again.


   And the last on is from a different series. Here . . .

Testing of The Stars


   *Sigh*
Again a five star. This one is sci-fi, but clean. it is definitely for an older age, and is intense. A read again. *Sigh . . . again* So good. *Clears throat* Anyway, as I was saying, there is only ONE bad thing about it . . . IT'S TO GOOD TO PUT DOWN!!! I barley even wanted to put it down to EAT! (That goes for all the others.😆)

   Well, I hope you guys liked it. I got to run. But,  I would definitely say read them all, if you can. If you want to read the first book of the Simon Lee series, go Here. And for the Testing of The Stars you can go Here. Alright, I got to run, like I said. BYE!

2 comments: