Monday, February 22, 2021

#4 A Few BEAUTIFUL Songs

    First off, hi all! Second . . . I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT DOING THIS ON WEDNESDAY!!!!😬

I am so sorry!! I was super busy last week, and I know I should have done it the next day, Thursday, or something, but I . . . I have no excuse. UGH. So sorry. Okay, down to business. I have a few really nice songs . . . And I hope you like them. Here they are:

The Blue Umbrella


   The Blue Umbrella is a short little video that my family likes to call a short, or shorts for multiple little bonus features. The song may sound weird after a little bit, but seriously, listen to the end.


   The second one is Piper

   
   These two are extremely cute shorts, and I would recommend them both. Make sure to listen through both all the way!!

   That's all I have now, but I hope you like them! I will do a tag soon, so stick around and don't wander. Or, if you do wander, then just come back soon.😁

No comments:

Post a Comment