Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Book Review!

     Hello all again!! Sorry I haven't done a post till now, but I didn't feel like I wanted to before, so here I am again, feeling like doing it. Okay . . . what book am I reviewing?? You may ask that, and I will tell you. The book I am going to tell you about is so . . . WOW. I LOVE that book. It's absolutely great!

   So saying, presenting . . . Kiera!!


   Just . . . Beautiful!!! My rating . . . 5 star! An absolutely read again! I would even read it again now, after only a week of being done! (or less then a week . . . but who is counting??)

   It was so good, and I loved how Kiera always stayed close to God, and always turned to Him. Beautiful. And Brennan???? I LOVE HIS CHARACTER!!!! He is definitely my favorite, and Jade . . . so cute!

   Anyway, back on track. I would recommend it for 12+, only because it has some serious parts, such as court cases, death, and such. And there is also some romance, not a lot, but a little. Umm . . . oh! It's also only between husband and wife. I love it. Great book. Read again!

   I got to go, so BYE!

2 comments: