Thursday, March 11, 2021

Book Review

    Hello y'all! I'm sorry I haven't done a post recently. I'm going to do a book review on . . . A Mighty Fortress!! it's done by Faith Blum.

   It's in the series Hymns of the West. This one is the first book out of 5 books. It's such a great book, but definitely for an older audience. It has some mature stuff in it, so I would say for 14 and up. It is a Christian book, so no bad words or anything like that, but it does have a couple of hard scenes only for older people.

   My rating of it: 

                       

 Such a good book! I cried over it. It is extremely sad, but so lovely . . . *Sighs when thinking about it* Okay, I got to go, but thank you for waiting. BYE! (Check out my book covers for some new ones! And Go to the all new Things To Use and Enjoy page!)

4 comments:

  1. I'm excited to read this, Heidi!
    -SawyerMarie
    SundropGirls.Wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should Sawyer!! It's really good, like I said.😀

      Delete
  2. It definitely was sad but had great parts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed. A well written story. I cried over it.

      Delete